Monday, July 7, 2008

July 7, 2008






I am not the greatest at posting on my blog. Wow, its been months since I last updated this. It has been quite busy with CTMH parties, the regular housework, gardening and then going camping the July long weekend.


My nephew sprayed our lawn for dandelions in spring. Almost all of our grass died, so this past weekend, he tilled almost our whole yard, packed it and reseeded it with grass. This last night we got a beautiful rain, probably close to an inch, so that will help with getting the grass growing. It will be nice to have a green yard again.


I am doing a bit of sewing for my nieces today. My mom wanted me to sew a nice dress for my youngest niece that she could give for a baby gift. (She is already almost two years old by now!!!) So I decided that I would make a dress for the older niece as well. The dresses are the same, except for the color. Once I have them done, I'll try and let you see them.


No comments: