Friday, October 30, 2009

Open House on October 31!

The Open House is happening tomorrow at the Winkler Library Meeting room. It starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 5 p.m. Of, course, if you come earlier the selection of my used stamp sets will be a lot better. I have about 40 sets to sell, as well as a lot of paper. There will also be Door Prizes, so come and join the fun. And of course, food to snack on while you look around.

Close To My Heart is having a huge Stamp sale in November as well, buy two, get one free. This sale will be on at the Open House, as I will be placing the order in November!

This Open House is a Fundraiser for Operation Smile - an organization of volunteer medical personnel that go around the globe fixing children's cleft lip and cleft pallette. I have a personal interest in this organization, my cousin has gone on many a mission trip with them. I will hopefully be showing videos of this at the Open House.

I hope each one of you can make it out and bring a friend or two!

Hoping to see you there.

No comments: