Sunday, November 7, 2010

The New House!

Well, I guess it's not a new HOUSE yet, but it is the beginning of it.

The basement was dug on October 25th, 2010. I had to drive past on my way to work that morning just to see if they were working there already. My stomach did a little flip just to think that this was really happening...this is really our basement that was being dug.


















These pictures are all not in the right order, but I'm sure you can figure out which way they go.




























The move to Chris and Joel's basement happened quite smoothly, other than that it was an AWFUL lot of work. But I guess after living in the same house for just over 25 years, what can we expect?



We are all settled in now and waiting for the house to be roughed up, which is supposed to start happening at the beginning of next week, MAYBE at the end of this week. I can hardly wait to see the actual house taking shape.
I'll try to keep posting pictures for those of you that are interested in the progress.




1 comment:

Julie Cortens said...

Looking forward to seeing the progress.