Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Scrap Room Makeover

 I’ve been busy working in my scrap room the last few days. Not with what I would like to be busy with in there but this will be so worth it once it’s done. The room was still a dark purple from when it was a bedroom. 



I had to patch quite a few holes in the walls. The prep work sometimes takes longer than the painting. I am painting a light grey, which will brighten up the room a lot! And I also want to get different lights in there, and turn my IKEA floor lamp into a hanging light for over my desk. I will post more pictures as the changes happen. My accent colour will be AQUA! My all time favourite colour! 


The purple still shines through the primer quite a bit, so hopefully the top coat will cover well. I plan to put the first topcoat on this evening. And then, tomorrow morning the last coat and hopefully different flooring on Wednesday night! Yeah! 

No comments: