Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our new grandson!

Well, here he is, all 10 pounds, 13 ounces of him! But he is so adorable! And the mother is doing great too.We are so proud of her and the way she handles things.The doctor tried three or four times to give her an epidural and it didn't work!
This is a picture of the proud grandma!
He already loves his soother.
Can't wait to see them again today. Our other grandson, Jacob , will be coming for night today. He is so much fun to have around, just a very lovable little boy!

I am glad I made the right color diaper bag. I finished it just before Joel called with the news, and as I was sewing, I was thinking, will I need to make a pink one yet?

2 comments:

barbara said...

beautiful baby boy! i'll have to run over there and say HI!
congrats grandma!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new grandson to cuddle! He is darlin'!

Love the diaper bag too btw...very funky!