Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Some new layouts

These are some layouts that I've done over the last few days. I am always amazed at how much time I spend doing one page. I am in the process of making some display boards for my parties and open houses. I want to make a display for each new paper pack.I'm making the displays on cardboard stands, with plastic bags to slip the pages and cards into so I can change them when each new catalogue comes out.
I usually make two-page layouts, but this time I only made one page layouts because of the display board. I can't place them on there side by side anyway.
I'll post some cards too once I'm done with them. This paper pack is called Perfect Day. It is new for this catalogue. I really like the new colors and patterns. The patterned paper is now two-sided, with a monochrome pattern on the back.

No comments: